Our Core Values…
We believe that creativity is innate. Educators and children alike have it within ourselves to achieve greatness, if only we are encouraged and challenged. We are born fearless, natural risk-takers…who, as children use our imagination, play in the make believe, embrace the unknown, and create the unimaginable. At Edbean, we want to nurture that fearlessness, that innovation, that creative spirit into adulthood. We want to challenge educators to set high expectations for their students, to not be afraid of creative failure, and to look for new ways to teach.
What is our purpose…
- To inspire other teachers to think differently and take action to bring about a change in our educational system
- To rethink the fundamental principles of education, to discuss current trends and lasting practices, and challenge the accepted norms
- To share our own success and failures, open lines of communication and collaboration, and connect with educator from around the world
- To supply concrete lessons and instruction that other educators can implent directly into their classroom (not just educational philosophy)
- Powerful community of educators Innovative ideas Great resources
- Join a powerful community of educators who are improving themselves and the community around them.
- Adding articles for everyone Can be ones posted on own site. Can link to your original blog.